Product added to cart
Stainless Steel Sheet Metal - Cut to Size
Only %1 left
Our Stainless Steel Sheet is available to be cut to your required size, cut using the latest equipment and our standard cutting tolerance offered is -0/+2mm – simply select your exact dimensions below.
SAFE & SECURE PAYMENTS POWERED BY OPAYO (SAGEPAY)
Stainless Steel Sheet Metal - Cut to Size
Click Metals offers brushed stainless steel sheet metal in grade 304, commonly referred to as a ‘catering’ grade. This thin stainless steel sheet is known for its good corrosion resistance and non-magnetic properties. It comes with a brushed finish on one face, protected by a removable PVC film, with the grain face running down the length of the sheet.
Our stainless steel sheet metal is available to order in the following thicknesses:
TYPICAL USES FOR STAINLESS STEEL SHEET METAL:
- Kitchen Splashbacks: Stainless steel sheet metal is a popular choice for kitchen splashbacks. It provides a sleek and modern appearance while offering excellent resistance to heat, moisture, and stains. Its durability and easy-to-clean surface make it ideal for protecting kitchen walls from spills and splashes.
- Table Tops: Stainless steel sheet metal is used for table tops in various settings, including restaurants, commercial kitchens, and outdoor dining areas. It offers a durable and hygienic surface that can withstand heavy use, is easy to clean, and provides an attractive, contemporary look.
- Brewery Equipment: In the brewing industry, stainless steel sheet metal is widely used to manufacture brewery equipment such as fermenters, kettles, and storage tanks. Stainless steel's corrosion resistance is crucial for maintaining the purity of the brewing process and ensuring the longevity of equipment.
- Signage: Stainless steel sheet metal is employed for creating durable and weather-resistant signs in various applications. It is a favored material for traffic signs, outdoor advertising billboards, business signage, and custom signage due to its resistance to corrosion and longevity.
- Dairy and Water Equipment: Stainless steel sheet metal is commonly used in the dairy and water treatment industries for equipment such as tanks, processing machinery, and pipelines. Its corrosion resistance and hygienic properties ensure the safety and quality of dairy products and potable water.
- Protective Coverings: Stainless steel sheet metal is used to create protective coverings for equipment, machinery, and structures in various industries. These protective covers shield against environmental factors, impact, and wear, extending the lifespan of the underlying components.
- Building Cladding: Stainless steel sheet metal is employed in building cladding to create sleek and modern exterior facades. Its corrosion resistance and aesthetic appeal make it suitable for enhancing the architectural appearance of commercial and residential structures.
- Medical Equipment: Stainless steel sheet metal is utilized in the medical equipment industry for the fabrication of surgical instruments, medical devices, and equipment. It offers biocompatibility, ease of sterilization, and resistance to corrosion, ensuring the safety and hygiene of medical tools.
- Transportation Interiors: Stainless steel sheet metal is used for interior components in various modes of transportation, including trains, buses, and ships. Its durability and resistance to wear and tear are essential for maintaining the quality and longevity of transportation interiors.
- Chemical Processing Equipment: In the chemical industry, stainless steel sheet metal is employed for equipment such as storage tanks, reactors, and processing machinery. Its resistance to corrosive chemicals and high temperatures is crucial for safe and efficient chemical processing.
- Pharmaceutical Industry: Stainless steel sheet metal is used in the pharmaceutical industry for the manufacture of equipment and devices that require precision, cleanliness, and corrosion resistance. It ensures the integrity and safety of pharmaceutical products.
Order your custom cut stainless steel sheet metal from Click Metals today!
Check out our blog posts:
How to Clean and Maintain Tarnished Steel
Aluminium Vs Steel: What's the Difference?
Common Uses for Stainless Steel
How to Choose the Right Metal for your Project
A Step-By-Step Guide to Drilling Holes in Metal
How to Clean and Maintain Tarnished Stainless Steel
A Click Guide to Gluing Metal
Write Your Own Review