We endeavour to process all orders for despatch within 48-72hours (2-3 working days*) from receipt.
The order will then be despatched via a 24hr(next day) courier.
Deliveries are currently made to Mainland UK addresses only
* working days are Mon-Fri( excluding bank holidays, also there will be no orders despatched between Christmas and New Years day)
If the item you are purchasing has a delivery charge of £5.95 or more it will be sent out via next day carrier. Therefore, please ensure that either you provide us with a delivery address where there will be someone in during the day (between 8am – 5pm) to sign for the goods, or that you are able to collect from the carriers local depot. No refunds will be given for items that the carrier returns to us due to them being unable to obtain a signature, (They will attempt to deliver twice) unless it can be proved that the carrier was at fault.
Please note that our standard Carrier costs only apply to addresses in Mainland Britain. Excluding Highlands and islands. For Post Codes "AB" & "PH" please contact us first as some of these areas are covered by our standard costs whilst other aren't.
As soon as we have delivered the goods to your door you will be responsible for them. We will only deliver goods to the address on the order. From the time of receipted delivery of the goods, any loss or damage to the goods shall be at your own risk.
Please remember to inspect the condition and quantity of your package/goods before signing for them. We cannot accept claims if the goods have been signed for "Received in GOOD CONDITION". In the event that goods are returned to us because they were not signed for we will not be liable for any loss sustained by you and we will contact you to arrange payment by you for a further carriage charge before we are obliged to attempt to redeliver the items to you.
Time Limitation for Notification of Claims
- Damage in transit: If goods arrive in a damaged condition you must, if delivered by carrier or recorded delivery, make a note on the carrier's delivery consignment note and it will be your responsibility to inform us by email within 7 days from delivery.
- Shortages: It is your responsibility to sign for the correct number of packages as shown on the carrier's delivery consignment note. Any shortages must be noted on the consignment note and it will be your responsibility to notify us by email within 7 days from delivery.
- Incorrect Items: It is your responsibility to notify us of any incorrect items within 7 days from delivery by email.
- Damaged/defective Goods: Items that are deemed damaged or defective can be returned for replacement or credit. Faulty goods can be returned up to 14 working days following receipt of order. Please inform us by email stating 'damaged goods' as the subject, including all order details within the correspondence.
- Due to the bespoke nature of some of the goods we supply. Those items where products have been cut to the requested dimensions are deemed as bespoke and are not liable for return under the Consumer Contracts Regulations (June 2014) regarding distance selling