Product added to cart
Aluminium Sheet - Cut to Size
Only %1 left
All our aluminium sheets are custom cut to suit your requirements, ensuring a seamless fit for your project. Using the latest cutting equipment, we manufacture sheets in your desired size with a standard cutting tolerance of -0/+2mm. Simply select your dimensions below.
SAFE & SECURE PAYMENTS POWERED BY OPAYO (SAGEPAY)
Aluminium Sheet - Cut to Size
The Perfect Blend of Form and Function
At ClickMetal, we take pride in providing high-quality aluminium sheeting that can be tailored to your exact needs, allowing you to take your projects to new heights.
Our sheet aluminium is carefully crafted to meet your unique requirements, and with our cutting-edge equipment, we can tailor them to your size. Whether you need aluminium sheeting for packaging, cookware, roofing, or signage, we've got you covered.
Precision Cutting for Tailored Results
At ClickMetal, we understand that every project is unique, which is why we offer a custom cutting service. You can select the exact dimensions you need, and we'll handle the rest, saving you time and effort during installation. We use a cutting tolerance of -0/+2mm.
A Grade Above the Rest
Our aluminium sheets are available in all common commercial grades, each offering excellent formability in grades 1010, 5251 & 5083 and corrosion resistance in grades 5083 & 6082. You can trust that these sheets will withstand the test of time and perform exceptionally well in diverse applications. Plus, they come with a removable PVC film on one face, providing added protection during handling and transport.
Choose Your Desired Grade and Thickness
Choose from our range of available grades, including:
- Grade 1050H14
- Grade 5251H22
- Grade 6082T6
- Grade 5083'0'
These grades are carefully selected to cater to different needs and ensure optimal performance in various settings.
When it comes to thickness options, we have you covered with the following options available to order:
Versatile and Dynamic Applications
From practical applications in cookware and gutters thanks to their corrosion resistance, to creative projects in signage and panelling, aluminium sheets offer the perfect blend of function and flexibility.
Here are just a few of the typical uses for aluminium sheet metal:
- Packaging: It is frequently used in the packaging industry, particularly for making cans and containers for food, beverages, and other products. The material's lightweight nature and ability to preserve the freshness and quality of contents make it ideal for packaging.
- Cookware: It is employed in the manufacture of cookware and kitchen utensils. It conducts heat efficiently, ensuring even cooking, and is resistant to corrosion, making it a popular choice for pots, pans, and bakeware.
- Gutters: It is commonly used in the construction of gutters for buildings. It is lightweight, corrosion-resistant, and easily formed to create efficient gutter systems that channel rainwater away from roofs and foundations, preventing water damage.
- Roofing: Aluminium sheet metal is used for roofing applications, particularly in residential and commercial settings. It is chosen for its lightweight properties, durability, and resistance to corrosion. Aluminium roofing can be painted or coated to enhance its aesthetics and reflectivity.
- Awnings: Aluminium sheet metal is used to create awnings for doors, windows, and outdoor spaces. Awnings provide shade and weather protection, and aluminium's lightweight and malleable nature allows for versatile and durable awning designs.
- Transportation: In the transportation industry, aluminium sheet metal is used for various applications, including the construction of vehicle bodies, trailers, and aerospace components. Its lightweight properties contribute to fuel efficiency, while its strength and resistance to corrosion are essential for ensuring the durability of transport equipment.
- Architectural Flashing: Aluminium sheet metal is employed as architectural flashing, such as roof flashing and wall flashing, to provide a watertight seal and protect against water infiltration in buildings. It is valued for its corrosion resistance and ability to withstand harsh weather conditions.
- Light Reflectors: Aluminium sheet metal is used in the construction of light reflectors and lighting fixtures. It offers high reflectivity, making it an ideal material for creating efficient and uniform illumination in various lighting applications.
- Panelling: Aluminium sheet metal is applied as wall and ceiling panels in interior and exterior building designs. It provides a sleek, modern appearance and is resistant to corrosion, making it a popular choice for both decorative and functional panelling.
- Signage: Aluminium sheet metal is commonly used for creating durable and weather-resistant signs, including traffic signs, outdoor advertising billboards, and business signage. Its versatility allows for various printing and finishing options, making it a preferred choice for custom signage.
- HVAC Ducts: In heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems, aluminium sheet metal is used to fabricate ductwork. It is corrosion-resistant and maintains the integrity of airflow, contributing to the efficiency and durability of HVAC systems.
- Cabinetry and Furniture: Aluminium sheet metal can be used in cabinetry and furniture design, offering a sleek and modern appearance. It is often employed for making cabinet doors, furniture frames, and decorative accents in home and office settings.
Order Your Aluminium Sheets Online Today!
You won’t regret choosing ClickMetal as your go-to aluminium sheet supplier. Order online today and experience the convenience of custom cutting, reliable performance, fast delivery, and quality metal.
What is aluminium sheeting?
Aluminium sheeting refers to thin, flat pieces of aluminium metal with a consistent thickness. These sheets are commonly used in various industries and applications due to their lightweight, corrosion-resistant, and malleable properties. Aluminium sheeting is available in different grades and thicknesses to suit diverse needs, and it can be easily cut, shaped, and manipulated to fit specific project requirements.
What are aluminium sheets used for?
Aluminium sheets have a wide range of applications, from packaging and cookware to roofing, gutters, signage, and architectural projects. Their versatility and durability make them a popular choice in various industries.
Can aluminium sheets be cut to specific sizes?
Yes, at ClickMetal, we offer custom cutting for all our aluminium sheets. You can select your desired grade and dimensions, and we will cut the sheets to fit your requirements.
What are the available grades of aluminium sheeting?
We offer aluminium sheets in common commercial grades, including Grade 1050H14, Grade 5251H22, Grade 6082T6, and Grade 5083'0'. Each grade has unique properties suited for different applications.
Do aluminium sheets come with a protective film?
Yes, our aluminium sheets are supplied in the 'as manufactured' condition and come with a removable PVC film on one face. This film provides added protection during handling and transport.
Are aluminium sheets easy to weld?
Yes, aluminium sheets have good weldability, allowing for various welding techniques, such as MIG, TIG, and spot welding, depending on the specific application.
Are aluminium sheets suitable for outdoor use?
Yes, aluminium sheets are well-suited for outdoor use. They naturally form a protective oxide layer, enhancing their resistance to corrosion and making them durable in different weather conditions.
Can aluminium sheets be painted or coated?
Yes, aluminium sheets can be painted or coated. Prior surface preparation, such as cleaning and priming, is essential for achieving a durable and long-lasting finish.
Are aluminium sheets recyclable?
Yes, aluminium sheets are highly recyclable. Aluminium is one of the most recycled materials, making it an environmentally friendly choice.
What thickness options are available for aluminium sheets?
Our aluminium sheets are available in various thicknesses, ranging from 1.00 mm to 5.00 mm.
Can you bend 1 mm thick aluminium sheets by hand?
Yes, you can bend 1 mm thick aluminium sheets by hand, especially if they are made from softer alloys or have undergone less severe tempering processes. Aluminium is a relatively malleable metal, and thinner sheets are generally more pliable and easier to bend. However, the ease of bending will depend on the specific alloy and temper of the aluminium.
How strong is 2 mm thick aluminium sheeting?
Sheet strength can vary depending on several factors, including the alloy used, tempering process, and thickness of the sheet.
Typically, aluminium sheets have tensile strength ranging from 70 MPa (megapascals) for softer alloys to over 300 MPa for high-strength alloys. The yield strength, which is the point at which permanent deformation occurs, can vary between 30 to 280 MPa.
It is essential to choose the right grade and temper of aluminium sheet based on the specific requirements of your project to ensure it provides the necessary strength and performance.
Check out our blog posts:
How to Solder Aluminium
How to Join Aluminium Without Welding
Guide to Aluminium Sheets
Choosing The Right Aluminium Grade For Your Project
Aluminium: What is it Used For?
Guide to Gluing Metal
Types of Sheet Metal and Their Properties
How to Make Metal Shiny
How to Choose The Right Metal For Your Project
5 Uses for Aluminium Sheets
Write Your Own Review